60 Parsecs! is an Atomic Space Age adventure of scavenge and survival. Keep your crew alive and ready for action. Make difficult choices, face soup shortages and other horrors of outer space. And maybe reach your destination. Or not.
Atomic Space Age was a blast! Until it became the Post-Apocalyptic Space Age. Your space station is about to explode and you only have 60 seconds before things get messy. What (or who) will you grab before you make a mad dash for the emergency shuttle and begin your journey into THE GREAT UNKNOWN? This is 60 Parsecs!, a dark comedy sci-fi adventure set in the Atomic Space Age - complete with all the Cold War paranoia, chrome-plated wall accents and brain parasites you can handle. Lead a crew of woefully unprepared astronauts, equipped with whatever junk - sorry - "supplies" you can grab before blasting off, on a journey across the cosmos that's best described as misguided. Make the best of it, while dealing with soup shortages and other horrors of outer space. Will you have what it takes to find a new home and survive? Bon voyage!
- SCAVENGE & EVACUATE With only 60 seconds before nukes reduce the space station to floating particles in the vacuum of space, frantically grab whatever supplies and crew you can before getting out of there. You never know when that sock puppet will come in handy.
- SURVIVE & DECIDE Space funerals are inconvenient, so try to avoid dying where possible. Use your limited supplies and (hopefully not limited) wits to make difficult choices and ensure your survival, even though the odds are definitely stacked against you.
- EXPLORE & CRAFT Duct tape fixes all problems, but how do you fix (or at least craft) duct tape? Chart expeditions to find resources, craft survival essentials and explore strange new worlds in a procedural, very-much-permadeath adventure.
- LEAD & PROTECT As captain, it's your duty to keep the crew happy - they're less likely to kill you that way. Manage relationships as you watch them grow closer and hopefully not throw each other out the airlock.
60 Parsecs! - Teaser Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Official Showcase at PAX West" 2018 Indie MEGABOOTH
- "Official Showcase and Nominee" 2019 SWSX Gaming
- "Official Showcase and Nominee" 2019 Indie Prize London
- "Official Showcase and Nominee" 2019 Indie Prize USA
- Monetization and streaming permission
- Robot Gentleman consents to the use of video materials captured from our games for the purposes of producing your own videos focused on those games, such as previews, reviews, let's play videos or other gameplay based videos, to be published on your Youtube channel or streaming services. You are free to monetize such videos. We do not consent to the use of individual assets from our games, such as audio, images or other elements taken out of the game's context for the purposes of producing your own videos that do not focus on our games. However, if you are producing a video that either focuses on one of our games or concentrates on a wider phenomenon (for instance, discussing different games of a specific genre) and our game or studio is one of the topics of that discussion, you are free to use individual assets and monetize such videos, but you need to clearly identify and credit such assets in the video itself or in the video's description. For all videos concerning our games, please include a link to official websites of discussed games in the video itself or in the video's description. Use of Robot Gentleman logo and other studio specific assets of any kind is only allowed in videos that are produced in direct context to our games, unless a separate, individual consent is given .
About Robot Gentleman
- Robot Gentleman is the independent games developer, known for the atomic dark comedy adventures 60 Seconds! and 60 Parsecs!. If you've ever seen a robot in a top hat, that's probably one of ours! We are a joyful ensemble of developers who are keen on experimentation. Storytelling experimentation, that is! Captivating stories, bending design ideas and crossing boundaries is what we are after in our titles. Originally coming from both game development and filmmaking backgrounds, we've been fostering our robot culture to create the games we want the way we like, while also actively engaging with the global gamedev community and supporting the local indie scene in our home city of Poznań, Poland.
- More information
- More information on Robot Gentleman, our logo & relevant media are available here.
60 Parsecs! Credits
- ROBOT GENTLEMAN
- Dominik Gotojuch & Juliusz Zenkner
- Directed by
- Radek Smektała
- Lead game designer
- Radek Smektała, Dominik Gotojuch, Berenika Gotojuch
- Game design
- Radek Smektała, Dominik Gotojuch, Berenika Gotojuch, Alex Shedlock, Adam Kennedy
- Narrative design
- Maksymilian Wawrzyniak, Krystian Brych, Przemysław Kasprzak
- Design support
- Berenika Gotojuch
- Lead writer
- Berenika Gotojuch, Dominik Gotojuch, Alex Shedlock, Adam Kennedy, Radek Smektała, Agnieszka Mulak, Krzysztof Zięba
- Adam Kennedy & Berenika Gotojuch
- Altagram - RU, DE, FR, ZH, KO, JP; Piotr W. Cholewa, Berenika Gotojuch, Dominik Gotojuch, Radek Smektała - PL
- Juliusz Zenkner
- Lead artist
- Juliusz Zenkner, Agata Bednorz, Mateusz Lewicz
- Mateusz Lewicz, Michał Makowski, Juliusz Zenkner
- Marta Duda-Żarczyńska, Krzysztof Zdanowski, Mateusz Oźmiński, Michał Kołakowski, Adrianna Galewska
- Additional art
- Marcin Michalski
- Lead programmer
- Marcin Michalski, Mateusz Pusty, Krzysztof Lewicki, Dominik Gotojuch
- Bartosz Maćkowiak
- Additional programmer
- Inon Zur & Arnold Nesis
- Paulina Vera Szmidt
- Quality Assurance lead
- Paulina Vera Szmidt, Maksymilian Wawrzyniak, Krystian Brych, Premysław Kasprzak, Cezary Wróbel, Filip Turczyński
- Quality Assurance
- Additional playtesting
- Anastazja Kulińska
- Marketing & PR lead
- Trevor Snowden
- Executive producer
- Juliusz Zenkner, Dominik Gotojuch, Piotr Żygadło, Łukasz 'Squallu' Winkel
- Bartosz Maćkowiak
- Sound designer
- Duffy Weber as Narrator, Juliusz Zenkner as Tom Thomson, Anastazja Kulińska as Maegan Mann, Agata Bednorz as Deedee Dawkins, Bartosz Maćkowiak as Emmet Ellis & aliens, Filip Antkowiak as Baby Bronco, Paulina Stocka as April Angelle, Łukasz 'Squallu' Winkel as aliens, Diana Lisiecka as The Petersons
- Małgorzata Bronikowska
- Office manager
- Vlad Micu
- Business developer
- Vader The Dog, Magdalena Gacka, Kacper Fertacz, Irena & Marek Zenkner, Gabirela & Rafał Kłujszo, Dariusz Zenkner, Shaïri Pringels, Dobrochna Gotojuch, Marta Lasowska, Tashi The Dog, Aleksandra Mendyk, Alex & Olivia Snowden, Ewa Żygadło, Psotka, Nitka and Nastia the Cats
- Special thanks
- MONSTER COUCH
- Diana Lisiecka & Marek Rutkowski
- Artur Krystek & Krzysztof Żarczyński
- ANSHAR STUDIOS
- Krzysztof Biegański
- Dominika Grochowska, Marta Słupska, Aleksander Tutaj
- Additional art