For a dog lost in unfamiliar wilderness the road may be long, and the journey harsh. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and strength is what you need to get home.
But where is home? Once a pet, now a Stray, you embark on the most dramatic adventure of a dog's life. Wandering through the untamed world, you will encounter the darkness and light that dwells within. Facing the wilderness will only be possible with all of your animal senses and instincts. Any howl can be your last and one step too many can turn you into prey. But the only way to go back is to push forward. Uncover the touching story of the Stray and get home.
Stray will be published on major desktop and console platforms. The release date is not set yet - we will publish Stray when it's done and we're happy with the game's final shape.
Stray is the next title from Robot Gentleman, the independent games studio behind 60 Seconds!. For this unique project robots are collaborating with the award-winning Polish cinematographer Kacper Fertacz, whose recent film projects include The Last Family, Red captain and Hardkor Disko.
- Take part in Stray's adventure in this beautifully crafted single player cinematic platformer
- Experience the dramatic story of Stray's way back home
- Become the Stray and use your keen dog senses and animal instincts to survive your journey
- Discover the wonders and horrors that await you in the wilderness of beast and man
Stray - Reveal Teaser — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Game Video Award Winner" 2017 GIC Best Game Video Award
- Monetization and streaming permission
- Robot Gentleman consents to the use of video materials captured from our games for the purposes of producing your own videos focused on those games, such as previews, reviews, let's play videos or other gameplay based videos, to be published on your Youtube channel or streaming services. You are free to monetize such videos. We do not consent to the use of individual assets from our games, such as audio, images or other elements taken out of the game's context for the purposes of producing your own videos that do not focus on our games. However, if you are producing a video that either focuses on one of our games or concentrates on a wider phenomenon (for instance, discussing different games of a specific genre) and our game or studio is one of the topics of that discussion, you are free to use individual assets and monetize such videos, but you need to clearly identify and credit such assets in the video itself or in the video's description. For all videos concerning our games, please include a link to official websites of discussed games in the video itself or in the video's description. Use of Robot Gentleman logo and other studio specific assets of any kind is only allowed in videos that are produced in direct context to our games, unless a separate, individual consent is given .
About Robot Gentleman
- Robot Gentleman is the independent games developer, known for the atomic dark comedy adventures 60 Seconds! and 60 Parsecs!. If you've ever seen a robot in a top hat, that's probably one of ours! We are a joyful ensemble of developers who are keen on experimentation. Storytelling experimentation, that is! Captivating stories, bending design ideas and crossing boundaries is what we are after in our titles. Originally coming from both game development and filmmaking backgrounds, we've been fostering our robot culture to create the games we want the way we like, while also actively engaging with the global gamedev community and supporting the local indie scene in our home city of Poznań, Poland.
- More information
- More information on Robot Gentleman, our logo & relevant media are available here.