60 Seconds! is a dark comedy atomic adventure of scavenge and survival. Collect supplies and rescue your family before the nuke hits. Stay alive in your fallout shelter. Make difficult decisions, ration food and hunt mutant cockroaches. And maybe survive. Or not.
We're huge fans of the nuclear post-apocalypse theme and works that use it as a driver for showing the struggles of humanity in the face of its degradation and likely fall. Many games that focus on the topic choose to start their plot in the "brave, new world" after the bombs fell and urge the player to discover how the world they know has been reshaped. However, not many titles give the player a chance to experience the atomic apocalypse first hand. If you think about surviving such a scenario and its immediate aftermath, there are a lot of doubts and challenges all of us will understand, even today, when most of us are not afraid of a nuclear war. What would I do if there was only limited time left? Would there be enough of it to save everyone I care about and everything we might need? How far ahead to look? Would I only need supplies for days, weeks or maybe months?
- EXPERIENCE the suburbian nightmare of a nuke dropping down on your neighbourhood in this atomic, dark comedy set in 1950s.
- SCAVENGE any supplies, you will need to survive, and family members in a 60 second rush through your procedurally generated house.
- PREPARE for the worst. Don’t just grab arbitrary items, plan your survival and follow helpful tips from emergency broadcasts!
- SURVIVE in a fallout shelter with whatever you brought with you. How many days will you last? Will everyone make it out alive?
- DECIDE what to do, when the post-apocalyptic world pushes you to the corner. Will you risk going outside? Who is not eating dinner, when barely any food is left? How do you deal with a mutant cockroach infestation?
60 Seconds! Steam Game Trailer — YouTube
60 Seconds! Atomic Adventure Game Trailer — YouTube
60 Seconds! Nintendo Switch Trailer — YouTube
60 Seconds! Gameplay Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IndieCade Festival Official Selection, Finalist" 2015 IndieCade
- "Indie Prize Singapore - Official Showcase and Nominee" 2017 Indie Prize Singapore
Equal parts funny and distressing, 60 Seconds lets you tackle the end of the world your wayMatt Suckley, Pocket Gamer
60 Seconds Atomic Adventure is a fun nuclear fallout simulatorNate Hohl, Game Crate
Think of this game as Fallout’s little indie brother.Alex Avard, Gamemoir
Fallout FunTom Christiansen, Epic Brew
- Original Soundtrack
- Available at youtu.be.
- Monetization and streaming permission
- Robot Gentleman consents to the use of video materials captured from our games for the purposes of producing your own videos focused on those games, such as previews, reviews, let's play videos or other gameplay based videos, to be published on your Youtube channel or streaming services. You are free to monetize such videos.We do not consent to the use of individual assets from our games, such as audio, images or other elements taken out of the game's context for the purposes of producing your own videos that do not focus on our games. However, if you are producing a video that either focuses on one of our games or concentrates on a wider phenomenon (for instance, discussing different games of a specific genre) and our game or studio is one of the topics of that discussion, you are free to use individual assets and monetize such videos, but you need to clearly identify and credit such assets in the video itself or in the video's description.For all videos concerning our games, please include a link to official websites of discussed games in the video itself or in the video's description.Use of Robot Gentleman logo and other studio specific assets of any kind is only allowed in videos that are produced in direct context to our games, unless a separate, individual consent is given. .
About Robot Gentleman
- Robot Gentleman is the independent games developer, known for the atomic dark comedy adventures 60 Seconds! and 60 Parsecs!. If you've ever seen a robot in a top hat, that's probably one of ours! We are a joyful ensemble of developers who are keen on experimentation. Storytelling experimentation, that is! Captivating stories, bending design ideas and crossing boundaries is what we are after in our titles. Originally coming from both game development and filmmaking backgrounds, we've been fostering our robot culture to create the games we want the way we like, while also actively engaging with the global gamedev community and supporting the local indie scene in our home city of Poznań, Poland.
- More information
- More information on Robot Gentleman, our logo & relevant media are available here.
60 Seconds! Credits
- Dominik Gotojuch
- Programming & design & writing & production
- Juliusz Zenkner
- Art direction & 2D art & design & writing
- Berenika Gotojuch
- Design & writing & testing
- Karena Michalska
- 3D Art & animations
- Piotr Zając & Mikołaj Krawcow
- Additional 3D animations
- Michał Ratkowski
- Paweł Cincio
- Sound design
- Additonal sound design
- James Hudson
- Writing & review
- Sophie Burie
- Doodle art
- Franciszek Szych
- Production & design & additional programming
- Shaïri Pringels & Marcin Charlicki & Mateusz Węglarz & Tadeusz Chmiel & Piotr Suchodolski & Kacper Fertacz & Piotr Kołakowski & Tomasz Wachnik & Mateusz Reszka & Piotr Jażdżyk & Wojciech Rogowski & Piotr Hamrol
- Karolina Krawczyk & Anastazja Kulińska & Jakub Marszałkowski & Robert Podgórski & Roderick Murray-Smith
- Special thanks