Based in Poznań, Poland
May 25th 2015 (Windows PC) July 12th 2015 (Mac OSX) September 22 2016 (iOS)
|USD||9.99 (Steam) / 3.99 (iOS)|
|EUR||9.99 (Steam) / 3.99 (iOS)|
|GBP||6.99 (Steam) / 2.99 (iOS)|
60 Seconds! is a dark comedy atomic adventure of scavenge and survival. Collect supplies and rescue your family before the nuke hits. Stay alive in your fallout shelter. Make difficult decisions, ration food and hunt mutant cockroaches. And maybe survive. Or not.
We're huge fans of the nuclear post-apocalypse theme and works that use it as a driver for showing the struggles of humanity in the face of its degradation and likely fall. Many games that focus on the topic choose to start their plot in the "brave, new world" after the bombs fell and urge the player to discover how the world they know has been reshaped. However, not many titles give the player a chance to experience the atomic apocalypse first hand. If you think about surviving such a scenario and its immediate aftermath, there are a lot of doubts and challenges all of us will understand, even today, when most of us are not afraid of a nuclear war. What would I do if there was only limited time left? Would there be enough of it to save everyone I care about and everything we might need? How far ahead to look? Would I only need supplies for days, weeks or maybe months?
- EXPERIENCE the suburbian nightmare of a nuke dropping down on your neighbourhood in this atomic, dark comedy set in 1950s.
- SCAVENGE any supplies, you will need to survive, and family members in a 60 second rush through your procedurally generated house.
- PREPARE for the worst. Don’t just grab arbitrary items, plan your survival and follow helpful tips from emergency broadcasts!
- SURVIVE in a fallout shelter with whatever you brought with you. How many days will you last? Will everyone make it out alive?
- DECIDE what to do, when the post-apocalyptic world pushes you to the corner. Will you risk going outside? Who is not eating dinner, when barely any food is left? How do you deal with a mutant cockroach infestation?
60 Seconds! Steam Game Trailer YouTube
60 Seconds! Atomic Adventure Game Trailer YouTube
60 Seconds! Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IndieCade Festival Finalist Nominee" IndieCade 2015
- "Equal parts funny and distressing, 60 Seconds lets you tackle the end of the world your way"
- Matt Suckley, Pocket Gamer
- "60 Seconds Atomic Adventure is a fun nuclear fallout simulator"
- Nate Hohl, Game Crate
- "Think of this game as Fallout’s little indie brother."
- Alex Avard, Gamemoir
- "60 Seconds! review"
- Annie Tibbitts, Dread Central
- "60 Seconds! Review: Fallout Fun"
- Tom Christiansen, Epic Brew
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Robot Gentleman allows for the contents of 60 Seconds! to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from 60 Seconds! is legally & explicitly allowed by Robot Gentleman. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.robotgentleman.com/press/60%20Seconds!.
60 Seconds! Official Facebook facebook.com.
About Robot Gentleman
Robot Gentleman is a Polish, independent games developer. We are a creative ensemble, composed of veterans of the games and films industry, having worked on games such as the award winning Fable and Witcher series, and renowned films including Lars von Trier’s Melancholia and European Space Agency’s Ambition. Our debut title, an atomic dark comedy adventure 60 Seconds!, was released in 2015 to positive player reception. And this is only the beginning of our journey. We are inspired to create captivating games with unconventional stories. We want to create games for the rest of our lives.
More information on Robot Gentleman, our logo & relevant media are available here.
60 Seconds! Credits
Dominik Gotojuch (Robot Gentleman)
Programming & design & writing & production
Juliusz Zenkner (Robot Gentleman)
Art direction & 2D art & design & writing
Berenika Gotojuch (Robot Gentleman)
Design & writing & testing
3D Art & animations
Mobile development (mobile)
Production & design & additional programming
Piotr Zając & Mikołaj Krawcow
Additional 3D animations
Additonal sound design
Writing & review
Shaïri Pringels & Marcin Charlicki & Mateusz Węglarz & Tadeusz Chmiel & Piotr Suchodolski & Kacper Fertacz & Piotr Kołakowski & Tomasz Wachnik & Mateusz Reszka & Piotr Jażdżyk & Wojciech Rogowski & Piotr Hamrol & Marek Rutkowski (mobile) & Piotr Żygadło (mobile)
Karolina Krawczyk & Anastazja Kulińska & Jakub Marszałkowski & Robert Podgórski & Roderick Murray-Smith (mobile)